HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

HEY DEAR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!! It feels good to be back on here and blogging again. First of all,I want to wish ALL of my beautiful women a very HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY! Though I am not a parent, I do understand that it AIN'T easy so, I honor all of you. Here is a  pic of me and my beautiful and very strong mother. :-)



Now, for those of you who have supported  me and SASSU, words cannot express how much I truly appreciate you all. I know that I have not blogged in a while and for that I do apologize. I have not in any way forgotten about SASSU. This movement and journey still means more to me than it did on the first day. I am on a journey right now that has it's up and it's downs and to be perfectly honest, there are times when I do feel like giving up but I know that everything that I have experienced up to this point will be used to touch, help or save someone else's life. I love you all and I anxious and excited to share all of my experiences with you. I will be starting my video blogs soon so please keep an eye out for that. Thank you all again SO MUCH for hanging in there with me. And please know that I am still shining despite any adversities. I encourage and hopefully inspire you ALL to do the same. I hope that you are still continuing to STAND UP, SPEAK OUT, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Keep Smiling! XOXO



~Jacquese~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incest:Protect Your Children by Patricia Singleton

Break the Silence

My Letter to you: Rape and Jokes- I Am Not Laughing