Your Life, Your Decisions. ACT LIKE IT.

HEY EVERYONE!

As mentioned in a previous blog, over the next couple of weeks I will be featuring some phenomenal guest bloggers. All of the topics may or may not be related to Sexual Abuse because I wanted to give all of the bloggers a chance to blog about whatever they felt comfortable with. I hope that over the next few weeks you are inspired in some way.

The first guest blogger I'd like to introduce is Javania M. Webb. She is a beautiful person and friend whom I have known for many years. She is the founder of Javania M Webb INC where she empowers young women to know and walk in their worthiness. Feel free to follow her on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/JavaniaMWebb  ENJOY! :-)

Hi! Javania M Webb here..  When Jacquese asked me to do a guest blog the wheels in my mind started turning because I ALWAYS have so much to say about empowerment, self-esteem, worthiness, and being the best awsomesauce you can be.

When you read this title what does that mean to you? I know what it means to me because I have had people try to deter me.. I am sure you have had the same experience but wrapped up in a different red bow full of bullshit. 
Yes, you read that correctly!  

When people try to deter you from your dreams, loving who you love, moving to a different state or city it’s all BULLSHIT.

Let me tell you why..

when you become grown that means you should be relying on YOURSELF to make executive decisions..  not momma, daddy, grandma, auntie, brother, sister, cousin, 8th cousin.. you get my point, but others feel that they can tell you what to do or help you make your own decisions under the guise “I care for you”.

EX: Suzy to herself one day alone: I want to move to Los Angeles, California, I have always wanted to act but I did not believe in myself.  I do now and I am going to do follow through with moving this time because I do not like living in Topica, Kansas..

Suzy to her mom: momma: will you support my decision to move to LA, I really want to act and you know that I have always wanted to be famous…

Suzy mom: No, you cannot move all the way across the world, you cannot leave me, and what am I going to do with out you?  Plus you are 30 years old now and don’t nobody wanna see your old ass on no movie screen.

Meanwhile Suzy has three other siblings who love it in Topica and would not move but because Suzy momma wants her to stay she is deterring her and giving her a guilt trip for wanting to move out of Topica.

You can use this scenario for anything that involves decision-making and you may not notice the deterring right away because it’s sly and the way it is delivered most times is under the guise “we are only looking out for you and trying to help you make the best decision”.

In other words they want to make the decision for YOU so that they can control you because they do not want to let go.


When you hear the “I just want you to make the best decision BUT” you automatically know the deal, when someone does not agree with you and your decision or choices they try to turn everything around to make it fit but do not let them.

If you have always wanted to act, then go act.
If you have always wanted to travel the world, then travel the world.
If you are gay lesbian bisexual transgendered but not out because of fear well first go get counseling and get over that, then be yourself.
If you want to strip to get through college, then by all means do so.
If you want to open up or start your own business, then DO IT.

You cannot lose yourself by doing what others want you to do.


 The point of this post is to get your creative juices flowing to make all of your dreams come true that you have been sitting on because someone told you that you could not do something. 

By all means FUCK them.

Yes I said it.

You have one life and you have to live it to the best of your ability.

Now go my love pops and get your dreams started and STOP allowing insecure people deter YOU from being the best that you can be.

You can visit me at http://www.javaniamwebb.com/


Thank you for reading and please leave comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incest:Protect Your Children by Patricia Singleton

Break the Silence

Self Love Before Making Love